Saturday, June 27, 2009

Welcome Home Video

I know, this video is about 8 months late, but better late than never, right? Sarah, my oldest, just made this video of our pick-up trip to get Ella. She did it all by herself and showed it to me this morning. I love it! It made me cry. It reminds me of the day when I held Ella and knew I never had to let her go. Gotcha Day is such a miraculous, surreal day. It was a day that I will never forget.

Well, enough talking... here's the video! I hope you like it!
(it's not the best quality... I had to change the format because it wouldn't upload from iMovie)


I promise that I will post recent pics of Ella! She is growing so fast. She gets cuter and sillier each day!

1 comment:

Stroup Family said...

LOVE IT!!!! Thanks Sarah, brings tears to my eyes every time I see it. YOU are all such blessings to your Father and me! LOVE YOU, MOM