Sunday, July 12, 2009

Inspiring Video

I have been following the Johnson's journey to Lucy Lane for a while now. If you haven't visited their blog yet, you have to! They are such an inspiring family- bound to make a difference for orphans. They just brought little Lucy home from Ethiopia the middle of June. She is the cutest baby! Seriously- PRECIOUS! 
Anyways, the point of this post is to share this inspiring video of the Johnson family's adoption journey to bring home little Lucy Lane. It brought me to tears. This video is truly inspiring... makes me want a little girl from Ethiopia! ( in my dreams :)

Well here you go:
WARNING:: very touching, be prepared to cry... LOTS

1 comment:

Kristi J said...

thank you for posting....I truly appreciate it and thank you also for your sweet comment, kristi