Monday, February 8, 2010

Surviving Snow and the Flu!

To begin, I never followed up on the Nashville trip.  We had a blast!  Six out of 8 of us made the trip (the oldest boys decided it would be more fun to stay home and play in snow with friends than go to their sister's cheer competition).  Six of us in ONE hotel room!  The snow was beautiful!

I've been abandoning my blog lately, but now it's time to get back!  The past two weeks have been filled with snow and the stomach flu.  I THINK (hope) we are all over the stomach flu.  Greg and Sarah are the only ones who made it out without being hit by the bug!  Lucky!
We have also had lots of snow (at least for where we live).  Our big snow storm about a week ago gave us 8-10 inches and since then it's snowed on and off.  We love snow and snow days in the Stroup household!  Every time we hear of a possibility of a snow day, we are on our knees praying!  Tonight the weather channels are calling for 3-6 inches.  So we are getting our snow boots and warm clothes out and stocking up with lots of hot chocolate and chicken noodle soup!  We love us some snow days!

Two cutie pies posing for the camera while they wait for big sis to cheer!

I think it's been a while since I've put some Ella cuteness on here! We love her SO MUCH!  She is talking up a storm now and loves her older siblings!


Pose!


Sarah got creative with the camera!  I love this picture of Ella!!! Pure Sweetness!

I'm officially back!  I JUST now finally got my new camera to cooperate with my computer so there will actually be some pictures on here now!

2 comments:

sallee said...

JUST LOOK at that SWEETNESS in her POPPY DIP!! love it :)

Robyn said...

What adorable pics!!