Monday, September 29, 2008

Our Prayers Have Been Answered


Thank you to everyone who went into prayer that we would hear that Ella would get her new birth certificate on Friday........ She must have gotten it on Friday, because they called us today and YES WE HAVE IT! WE ARE OUT OF RENAP. THANK YOU GOD. He answered our prayers! There is so much power in prayer when Christians come together In His Name. Jesus said , Also, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about something and pray for it, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. This is true because if two or three people come together in my name, I am there with them. (Matthew 18:19-20)


THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO CAME TOGETHER IN PRAYER FOR ELLA TO GET HER NEW BIRTH CERTIFICATE. SHE IS ALMOST HOME!!!

10 comments:

Angie said...

YIPEE!!! Congratulations!!!!

Cheri said...

I am so thankful you finally posted this as I knew God had answered our prayers and I've been stalking you blog for confirmation! I can't wait to meet Baby Ella. If you have a shower or welcome home, I want to come meet YOUR GIRL! Blessings, Cheri

Chantelle said...

Wahoo Wahoo Wahoo Wahoo!!!! I am loving it!!! Littel Ella will be here in no time! Let's buy her more stuff to look adorable in!
Can't wait and love it that God answered all of the prayers on Friday specifically.....He is too big
Love
The Becking Trio..soon to be quartet

Robyn said...

WOOOHOOO!! Congratulations!! The new pics are beautiful!!

RObyn

Jamie said...

Thank you for your nice comment. Your daughter is beautiful and the clothing you make is so cute!

EllieNat said...

Felicidades! Your daughter is beautiful.

Ferrick said...

I cant for the life of me remember how I found your blog I think maybe Cheri), but I wanted to give you a loud AMEN on that BC! We waited 8 weeks for our Mixco BC, I know all about the power of prayer and the belief in Jesus Christ and God's perfect will and timing. So happy for you. Speedy Pink and Alleluia! Susie

Doreen said...

Congratulations on the good news ..praying your little Ella will be in your arms soon..She is super adorable!! thanks for visiting my blog. i will check out the clothing site:o) doreen

Doreen said...

oh , i forgot to mention the song "my wish" (that you have on your blog) inspired me to do an adoption video tape of Gt and Gt children and i used that song...doreen

Valerie said...

Congrats! She's a cutie. I just love her eyes. My son, Logan has the same ones and they just melt your heart.