Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Guatemala or Bust

It's a match! Ella's DNA is on its way to the US Embassy. I am dreaming PINK! We should be hearing soon. 

"PRAISE the LORD , GOD our SAVIOR,  who helps us every day".  Psalm 68:19.  God has truly helped us through this journey.  When I would get discouraged,  He would pick me up, when I would get anxious, He  would gently remind me that His timing is ALWAYS perfect.  When I would be so very thankful, He was always there to give praise to.  God is Good All The Time and His Love endures forever!  I am so thankful for such an amazing and loving God.  And also thankful for such supportive family and friends who have walked with us through this journey of faith, compassion, mercy and grace.   THANK YOU!


3 comments:

Cheri said...

YIPPEE! I just asked Chantelle about you yesterday. I can't believe it has been SO long since I have ran into you! If you ever have time to do lunch, you should join me at McAlister's one day to celebrate. I'd also love to show Malaena-Sloan off!ha! Yell at me anytime. I will be watching daily for PINK! God bless!

tracy hanson said...

I am so very happy for you! I so wish I could fit in your suit case!!!

Chantelle said...

yippeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!We love to hear it!! Every detail that gets us closer to seeing that little sweet cheeks!
You will be Guatemala in no time!
So, so so excited!
Chantelle, Eric, Bianca, & Little Miss Sunshine