Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Running for One More!!!


I am officially crazy! I just signed up to run a 1/2 marathon! The good part: I will be running to fund adoptions!!!
Here's the gist- A group from Cape, about 15 as of now, are going to run in the Nashville Country Music Marathon on April 24. We will be raising funds and awareness for orphans and adoptions. AND we get to wear some pretty cute turquoise t-shirts! If you want to join me and about 15 other crazy, orphan-loving, God praising, marathon training people, email me (sharistroup@charter.net) or go to the Room for One More website: roomforonemorechild.org.

Oh, and while you're there, go ahead and check out the new and improved Room for One More website!!! It's all up and ready to be of good use!!!

roomforonemorechild.org

No comments: