Thursday, January 21, 2010

Training Has Begun

The new running shoes are out of the box and into the gym!
Day 1: Half Marathon Training has officially begun!! Let me tell you, I would NEVER be doing something like this if it weren't for helping orphans! I haven't run in a long, long time. It is going to take a lot of persuading myself to wake up at 5 AM several days a week. With 6 kiddos at home, that is the ONLY time I could find to get the training in... What did I get myself into? Lots and lots of coffee will be a necesity now until April!

Who wants to join me? As I said yesterday, we have roughly 15+ people joining us in this crazy race. We are adding more and more people everyday! Also, if you want to come but don't want to run, we would LOVE it if you want to get a t-shirt and cheer us on! Trust me, I will need some support and so do the 163 million orphans! We all have a voice and a cheerleaders, but the children whom we are running for do NOT. We will be running and raising awareness for the millions of children who don't have someone to support them or to love them.
Just go HERE to sign up!!!!

I have a giveaway in the works.... so check back later tonight or tomorrow to see what I'm planning!

No comments: