Friday, August 29, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away Come Again Another Day, Little Joe Wants to play rain rain go away!!


Long title. We are sitting her just watching it RAIN. It is actually good for the dry grass here in Southeast Missouri. It is just pouring! Bianca will need those rain boots on today!

PRAYER REQUEST: I have a prayer request I would like to send out. It came from my friend Amy, explaining that we really need to pray for the families that are still in PGN in the Guatemala adoption process without the birth mother interview. The interview MUST take place by August 31. The interviewers will stay open Saturday and Sunday to complete these appointments. Please pray that All birth mothers complete this interview so the cases are not delayed further and can proceed. "When I call on Jesus, All things are possible" That song by Nicole C. Mullen always goes through my head when I think of a prayer request and little Joe singing !!

5 comments:

Chantelle said...

This is good to know. I will be thinking of all of these families. I know it was to be so tough to wait and just not know.
I am guessing that Amy's baby is out of PGN, which is GREAT news also! Both of you got out in the nick of time.
I will be in prayer for the awaiting families.
God bless and Bianca is alwasy willing to share some rain boots if needed!
Chantelle & Bianca

Kristi J said...

I'm praying for your friends and all the other Guatemalan adoption families....I know this wait must be so hard....I know it will be so much harder on me when I get my referral and have to then wait to pick up my baby...thanks for sharing, Kristi J

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

Hello, yes we did meet at the Marriot! I remember you and your daughters. Feel free to email me at akingagain@yahoo.com

So happy to see you are out of PGN!!! Congratulations!

Prayers for all those waiting children.

Courtney said...

Praying.............Courtney

Molly said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. it's fun to hear from new people! :) Ella Marie is PRECIOUS!!! Love her little face. I'll be praying for a very quick homecoming!