Friday, August 1, 2008

WE ARE IN GUATEMALA!!!








I always thought how wonderful it would be to post pictures with us actually here with Ella, so we finally made it. Sarah, my oldest, and I are in Guatemala spending 6 days here and it is amazing. God has already opened doors for us to talk with people interested in improving adoptions. We are making lots of great contacts, having fun and getting to spend precious bonding time with our sweet baby girl. Please pray that we get to bring her home soon to join our family.

Ella Marie 8 months old

2 comments:

Chantelle said...

WAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been stalking the blog.
SHE IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! I love her so much already! And thecurly hair is too adorable. Man, I know you just want to squeeze her tight. Give her a hug from "Aunty Chanty"!
I am so happy you guys are there loving on her. We can't wait for God to bring her home to join the VonStroups! Keep the photos coming!!!!!
Much Love
Chantelle, Bianca, Eric

Irene Ayieko said...

The Lord gave me this message for Ella,

“I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations.”

“O Sovereign Lord,” I said, “I can’t speak for you! I’m too young!”

The Lord replied, “Don’t say, ‘I’m too young,’ for you must go wherever I send you and say whatever I tell you. And don’t be afraid of the people, for I will be with you and will protect you. I, the Lord, have spoken!” Jeremiah 1:4-8

For Shari, and family: Be still and know that I am God!" Psalm 46:10. The steps of rightious people are ordered by God. God has ordered your stepts to Ella.

Irene Ayieko