Sunday, November 1, 2009

30 Posts in 30 Days

I admit it, I have been a terrible blogger. The truth is, I kind of just gave up on blogging and decided to just move on, but that was hard. I have continued to read blogs and follow the journeys of fellow adoptive families, and, while I was reading a blog, I came across a perfect chance to get back into blogging. So apparently November is National Blog Posting Month (correct me if I'm wrong) and to celebrate it, you are supposed to write a post each day of the month. I am not going to promise, but I will do my best to post each night about our latest happenings in the Stroup household. It also helps that I just got a new, professional camera that makes me want to take pictures of my kids every minute of the day. :)

So without further ado, here are some pictures to catch you up on the Stroup Happenings:

Big Bro's

AG and her friends!

As I have mentioned before, Ella and Joe are partners in crime. They (mostly) enjoy playing together and following each other around. I snapped this picture at Sarah's school during "Halloween in the Halls."

Our junior high cheerleader

Summer vacation to Destin, FL.

1 comment:

michelle said...

I'm so happy you are blogging again! Your children are beautiful Shari, God is AMAZING! I'll look forward to seeing more photos with that new camera of yours :)