Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm Back

I am positive no one reads my blog anymore... and I have deserved it. I am a terrible blogger! I can just not bring myself to sit down at the computer and write out a post. Bad, I know. I was going to participate in the November Blog Posting Month: 30 Posts in 30 Days, but, as you can see, it's not working out for me. It was a far stretch for me, so I have decided to make a more attainable goal-- One post a week. I know that doesn't sound like much, but I am hoping it will bring me to post more.
My computer broke, so that hasn't helped either. With the computer went all my pictures! I am in the process of uploading all my pictures onto my laptop... so hopefully I can update with new pics soon!!!

***Lots has been going on around here! We've been crazy busy but lovin' life!
That's all for now!

-Shari

2 comments:

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

It was so good to see you too! We had to leave early...wish we could have talked more!! Hope you have a great week.

michelle said...

I am a faithful reader when you do post, so keep up with your new goal! Your family is just AWESOME! So thankful for all of you!